Running for the good cause
Yritysmaratonviesti is a running event for both companies and working communities. Revenues of the event are used to support Lasten Liike – a project, which is coordinated by Finnish Olympic Committee.
The event route circles around Helsinki’s Töölönlahti in a relay race principle. It is approximately the length of a marathon, consisting of 19 laps which are each 2.1km in length. There are three different categories: casual, fitness and race, which means that your company can even participate the event by walking.
The Yritysmaratonviesti event is held this year on 22th of May 2020.
Facts from the event in 2018
- Moved over 3600 participants
- 420 teams from 280 different companies
- Donated 40.000€ check in the event for the Lasten Liike -project
- Atmosphere of the event 4,22* (scale 1-5)
- 98%* would recommend the event
- 96%* would participate again
*customer poll 2018